5002 E Fowler Ave (at 50th St)
Tampa, FL 33617
- They're open 24 hours a day... which means there are a lot of cops and college kids. Look out for the law and party kids.
- Worst poached eggs I have ever been served
- 10 tables with 2 servers on staff at 8pm. This place is in slow motion. It'll be closed soon like the one on Bearss.
- Try everything and anything except for the animal balloons
- Try the potato pancakes they are great.
- Watch out for the cops in the parking lot.
- Love the food and the prices are just right. The service is always spot on.
- Breakfast any time of day
- Very understaffed
- Saturday and Sunday morning there is a balloon artist from www.YTEevents.com who is great and can make you a balloon!
- Horrible... Never come here again.
- Food is decent. Beware of the balloon guy. Really, really creepy. "we twist for tips."
- Back again! Nawlins Benedict=Yum!
- Best breakfast and service I have had in a long time.
- Wifi works great, you just have to open your mobile browser and click agree to their terms and conditions
- Biscuit bakes are da bomb!!!
- Wifi does not work, not to sure why.
- Get the USF breakfast special
- Try the Keylime muffins! They are the best!