5 S Broadway St
North Salem, IN 46165
- Meat stuffed pizza and chef salad!! Can't go wrong
- The new pasta lunch specials are a great idea.
- Garlic rolls!
- What's good here? Everything, that's what's good here. Normally a long wait, so make sure you have time after the drive.
- If you're not up for their pizza, get a calzone. They're delicious.
- Tomato basil pizza, sausage and peppers pasta...everythjng is awedome. True story
- Best Italian restaurant in the state, must have lasagna. Incredible food entirely homemade, fresh authentic Sicilian
- Cab and meat ravioli on point
- Try the Margarita pizza and add sausage!
- Food was fantastic, service great!
- Awesome food!
- Great pizza! Ask for a white pizza (Alfredo instead of marinara)
- Pretty awesome place! Make sure to vote for them on urbanspoon.com
- Just there last Wednesday had there ham calzone it was awesome and yes if u like ricotta cheese they r not selfish with it.. Try there canoli's
- Try the specials!!!
- Everything is awesome here! The calzones are well worth your money & so are the cannolis :)
- Today (Dec. 8) is their Grand Opening. Be sure to stop in and try this great new place!