The Perfect Pita
1735 N Lynn St (Wilson Boulevard)
Arlington, VA 22209
- Gyros were good.
- Awesome hummus. Love the chicken and cheese or turkey hummus veggie. Line goes quickly.
- Chicken and cheese is where it's at
- If you order Hummus Veggie, check for hummus, otherwise the cook'll say "veggie pita," cashier'll give an evil eye, & you'll leave & be back in the office taking a bite into a Veggie Delight instead.
- The turkey veggie hummus pita is where it's at
- Eh it was ok. Not great when you consider chipotle, cosi, and chopt are right there.
- Breakfast pita was ok eggs need work....
- You have to pay for all the additional stuff (anything besides meat and cheese and lettuce and tomato, additional 49 cents for each). Ill walk to gwu to go to pita pit instead of walking a block here)