491 Central Ave (at Sheridan Rd)
Highland Park, IL 60035
- If hot apple cider is an option, do it. Every time.
- A good stopping point on your Sheridan Road bike ride.
- Iced coffee is sweet and not acidic!
- This is a hot spot for Sunday morning bicyclists. Outdoor tables are at a premium at that time. The lemonade is fresh and refreshing!
- Alfredo is the best! Everything here is good :)
- This is the most cyclist-friendly coffee shop I've ever patronized, ever. Hit that tip jar!
- Nice variety of whole bean coffee and loose tea. Don't miss the low fat corn muffin.