1163 W 18th St
Chicago, IL 60608
- Tortas, That's it.
- Mango margarita. Do it.
- Try the Caldo de Pollo. (Chicken Soup)
- Try the Caldo de Pillow.
- The Mexican restaurant has withstood Randolph Row gentrification for years, and it serves breakfast.
- I don't plan on coming back. Chicken is too salty to eat, service is terribly slow ( half the party had their food finished before 3 of us even got out food) found the seed in our guac. Never again.
- Good food, good service. Nice outside seating.
- Steak fajitas = incredible!
- Mmmm, pretty tasty!
- Go on Tuesdays when the drinks are cheaper.
- Ground beef taco dinner, corn tortilla, chile de arbol sauce on the side. Awesome.
- Taco dinner with the chile de arbol salsa is the way to go.
- Waitress tried to convince us their machine was broken so we would pay cash. We refused and didn't budge until the machine "miraculously" started working again. Would not recommend at all.
- Bowl of menudo is huge. It was pretty good. Homemade corn tortillas were amazing!