Diner, Breakfast, Lounge
2985 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Convention Center Dr)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Lists & rankings
- If you like interesting places, come here. It has a huge fire place surrounded by water and fluorescent lights and full of cheesy people. -Ed Cotton, Top Chef
- This is a great place to go for a martini or to commit adultery.
- For a late-night bite when you are out of town, head to this 24/7 lounge and restaurant. Your choice: have breakfast for dinner or cocktails at noon.
- Awesome old school Vegas - great food, wonderful kitchy atmosphere - love it!!!
- Just don't....
- Best breakfast in Las Vegas
- Order breakfast no matter what time of day it is. It's the best thing on the menu.
- Fireside Lounge is AWESOME!
- Robert DeNiro romances Sharon Stone at this joint in "Casino". Try the Maserati Omelet!
- Breakfast served all day and other classic American food like a piled high nacho platter, half-pound burgers, steaks and a large menu of other stick-to-your-ribs food.
- My bf says they serve "man" size mugs of coffee. I LOVE the atmosphere and the food.
- wow no joke portions are big. so after hrs buffets are closed and you are hungry for a meal not cafe go to peppermills kinda pricy, $10 - $20 more like 20 but worth it....
- Do yourself a favor and go here - it's amazing. The Bloody Mary isn't too shabby either.
- All I got to say is Fantastic!!!
- Get the Fresh Fruit with cottage cheese from the dinner menu. Be prepared to split it between several people.
- Get a Scorpion, you won't be sorry.
- Seriously the coolest old school diner open 24 hours & they take your photo & put it on a chip for $10. Yummy food & awesome service!
- Tourists and newbies are shocked at the Carmen Miranda sized fruit plate served here. It comes with a tasty dipping sauce too.
- Wait in the fireside lounge. Old Vegas ambience and great food and drink
- Slow down & have a coffee here before your breakfast