Furniture / Home, Gourmet
1235 Pearl St (12th St)
Boulder, CO 80302
- It's the cheapest place in Boulder (by far) to buy Chocolove chocolate bars.
- gorgeous array of kitchen wares, gourmet food items, gifts and home accents
- They have a public bathroom in the linen section, so there's no reason not to spend 3 hours here.
- A lot of cheap crap organized to appear fancy....
- This place is massive - any cookbook or cooking tool in existence can be found here.
- I could spend all day in here. And all week. And all year...
- If you need anything for your kitchen, this is the place to find it!
- I live there now. Or at least I would if there was room for a bed. So many cookbooks, and yummy treats. Easy to get overwhelmed and stay for hours wandering the store.
- Crowded. Overpriced. Inefficient service.
- Very helpful staff!
- Lots of fun housewares and kitchen stuff.
- Lots of great gifts ideas, amazing cookbook and serve ware selection; I think they have every cooking and beverage accessory in existence
- There is an upstairs as well! Plan on spending your day here.
- Tres cher, zu teuer, too pricey.
- An absolute must if you're in Boulder. Cooking and home decor store beyond compare. Delish gourmet treats and other gorgeous stuff on two floors. Tons of reasonably priced goodies here!