Pepper Sky's Thai Sensation
20 Pearl St (btw Mass & Green)
Cambridge, MA 02139
- ask for the pad thai and u wont regret...amazing!
- Massaman Curry is REALLY good.
- Drunken noodle- the best....
- Both the Pad See Iew and the Pad Thai are awesome & under $10, if you're in the mood for a standard Thai noodle dish.
- Always good food, a decent sized portion for a perfect price. The Massaman Curry with vegetables is to die for. Splurge and get some scallion pancakes too, you won't be disappointed!
- Solid curry and pad Thai, duck a bit dry
- Apparently they're currently closed for renovations according to the message when you call them.
- Aquarium - its very nice!
- Coconut duck curry & soups are delicious.
- Grapow ground chicken
- Cheap, tasty lunch. Pay with level up, get $3 off.
- Do yourself a favor and order the Beef Basil in a Purple Dress. Ever so satisfying...
- If you don't like spicy food, the Ugly Duckling is great.
- Try the homemade limeade!
- HUGE servings
- Get the mango fried rice
- The crispy pad thai is excellent!
- The Drunken noodle is seriously SPICY
- Huge fan of the spicy basil fried rice, a dish I try at every single Thai place I visit. Love it.
- So addictive tom yum noodle soup