Quad, Music Venue
- Study (or take a nap) on the Pentacrest!
- 4/5 Dentists recommend and hour of Sunlight surrounded by nature. Plenty of that on the top of the hill!
- Join President Mason and University faculty and staff as they officially welcome the Class of 2015 at Convocation. Youll commit to being a Hawkeye at this special ceremony!
- The heart of the University of Iowa campus. A beautiful park centered around the historic Old Capitol (Iowa's 1st Capitol). I walked through all the time between classes, miss U of I!
- Try studying for finals while laying out in the sun! :)
- Want to take your own iconic Pentacrest pictures? The Sony Cyber-shot can be purchased for under $100 and easily beats cell phone quality. The TX10 model is even waterproof!
- Don't step on the berries that fall off the trees your shoes will smell terrible for days!
- Everyone needs a day to relax and hang out with some friends. On the Pentacrest you can see everything that is going on downtown and still capture the peace and quiet that you desire.
- The Pentacrest is one of my favorites places. During the warm and nice days it is perfect to take your blanket and study or have a picnic with your friends.
- Good place to sit outside and study on a nice day or go even go sledding on the hill during a snow day.Always easy to find somewhere to sit and study. Good place to people watch as well!
- Check out the museum of natural histoy or the old capital museum! Both are surprisingly cool!
- The Free Movie Series features a full-length movie on Friday nights during the summer time. The screen is set up in front of MacBride hall on the Pentacrest.