American, Diner, Burgers
- Open 24/7 and so much better than IHOP or Denny's!!!
- 25% military discount! Be sure to ask about this because I was on my 20th visit before I found out
- Great place - its like a swanky Waffle House
- The food here is awesome and the service is great too.
- Love the breakfast burritos. 24/7 service! Way better than chain restaurants.
- Best hash browns and they make the perfect bacon. Maria is all over the coffee refills and Monique hooked up the extra bacon. I love this place at all hours of the day.
- Eat a chilli burger...They are the best in town
- The Philly Cheese Steak is good!
- Tasty comfort food and happy, friendly staff, and a soundtrack from 1960's pop radio. Every Penny's I've visited so far has been a treat.
- It may be a chain but it still has local charm. Food decent quality, and very cheap.
- Can't believe this classic New Jersey diner in Yuma, Ariz. Just off the I-8 N on 16th. First right. Hidden up hill near a bushel of budget hotels. Off the griddle, greasy & tasty just as you like it
- The place was dirty. :(
- Luv the food, view, service its all great!!
- The buffalo burger was tasty! Love the service here!!
- No need to go here. You wont get service or acknowledged, but you will be visited by cockroaches.
- The prices are cool, but food was subpar and waited 30 mins to get it.