Butcher, Farmer's Market, Gourmet
3950 N 28th Ter (at Evans St)
Hollywood, FL 33020
- Whoa! The $2 hotdog and drink deal is great! The hot dog with sauerkraut was pretty delicious. Cheap lunch deal!
- Crowded. But great prices on meats and produce
- Make sure u bring your patience here. Prices are great. Roast beef in deli is the best in town...especially when it us on sale...$4.99 lb. Watch the ads for $2.00 off $10.00 order. Worth the trip.
- Prices: cold cuts, meats, fish, seafood, did I mention the prices
- Great prices and good quality on all meats. Great price on beer too.
- Best picanha
- Great MEAT, awesome Sausage and lot of fresh produce
- No me gusto la atencin al cliente y no tiene tanta variedad de cortes como me haban contado
- Meat if fresh but try going not @ rush hour because you will be bumped by many people with no manners. Beside that products are cheaper and better .
- Best hot dogs. Their sausages and smoked meats are great. Feel spoiled by the prices. Love the produce,but use it quick
- Only bring a shopping cart inside if you absolutely need it. If you are only buying a few things, use a basket instead. This place is tiny and there isn't room for everyone to wheel around carts.
- Amazing place for groceries...insane great prices on proteins and veggies
- I got some amazing royal red shrimp. Their knowledgeable fish mongers never steer me wrong. Beautiful fish counter!
- A visit to Penn Dutch is a celebration of Broward Countys--and more specifically Hollywoods--distinctive polyglot of humanity.
- Great prices and great meat but the manager needs a lesson in customer service.
- A meat smorgasbord. Crowded on a weekend though. Haven't been here in years.
- I should have checked my receipt upon leaving. Just noticed we got charged twice on a ground sirloin family pak. Wtf.
- Chopped liver excellent, potato salad not so much.
- Crazy people but good
- One of my favorites to shop. Prices are always cheaper than other local markets.