Peninsula Park / Rose Garden
Playground, Garden, Park
N Albina and Ainsworth
Portland, OR 97217
- Beautiful rose garden and walking trail around the perimeter of the park.
- The fountain is a great place to hang out, any time of the day.
- Have your wedding or engagement photos taken here!
- Dip your feet in the fountain on a hot summer night.
- Forget the benches. Take a seat in the shade under the tree!
- Awesome play structure at north end of park.
- A nice place to do homework! :-)
- Grab a bench and enjoy the garden.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- This is where Mike and Mary Wiley were married and we took pictures and had a great time. here and the flowers were fantastic.
- Lots of families barbecue big in Summer, been here since 71-72.. Nicer since then, guaranteed haunted, don't go nights. GANGS!!
- Awesome park in town. lots of those..!!!
- Very nice park to wander around.
- Beautiful enough to suffer through the allergies
- An amazingly beautiful treasure of a park/rose garden/and fountain area. Cloudy or sunny nice place to take family for a stroll to admire this gem.
- Love it here
- One of the most charming, beautiful, and historic parks in Portland is in North Portland of all places. Take that, South East.
- This park has everything - water, play structures, pool and more.
- Stop and smell the roses! #LifeIsShort #EnjoytheRide #Portland
- Amazingly fragrant and well kept rare gem of a park.