Penguin Bay Winery
6075 Route 414
Hector, NY 14541
- This winery also sells great local cheese to go with their wine. Worth trying!
- One of our favorite wineries here. You receive a coupon with every tasting, and you can combine it with their current specials. With our group, the Percussion was a big hit. (Get it?)
- Great Wine Slushies with a great view.
- They had a lot of sweet wines. The dry wines and sparkling brut they offered were delicious. I'd recommend a bottle of the natural brut (Swedish hill) and Pinot noir. Very helpful there too!
- Fun name. Not so great presentation or wine
- Apparently if you're not a vapid giggling tawt, you can't get served here