Bar, Music Venue, Dive Bar
513 W Main St
Boise, ID 83702
Lists & rankings
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Fifty bars are packed within four blocks of downtown Boise and this is the one we'd hit. Order a kamikaze.
- Tuesday nights are Booze Clues (trivia night).
- The Frim Fram Four is perhaps Boise's best musical experience. Catch them Thursday nights, sip a manhattan and enjoy this historic bar.
- Porter rules trivia forever!
- Possibly Boise's best happy hour. Every night of the week from 3-7, all well drinks and drafts are just $2.
- Tuesdays at 9 Answer a question at EJ Pettinger's Booze Clues. Earn a free well drink or draft of your choice.
- The architecture is beautiful.
- Local secret! Great prices on well drinks, lots of the original decor. Lots of atmosphere. It's where the locals hang out.
- The best bar in Boise! Hit up this local watering hole, grab a North Fork and take in the scenery of the Old West-buffalo heads, saloon tables, small stage and all. Live music and great social scene.
- Frankly Burlesque is a good show
- The jazz band Frim Fram 4 is there every Thursday .
- Monday night is open mic night! So fun!
- Go deaf with ridiculously loud music.
- Stomp your feet and dance to Buster Blue [@busterbluereno] here for Treefort 3/22 9pm! http://treefortmusicfest.com/artists/buster-blue/
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- Chosen by Boise Weekly staff as the Best of Boise 2011. http://bit.ly/pemdGz
- Answer a question at EJ Pettinger's Booze Clues. Earn a free well drink or draft of your choice!
- Bartenders here, voted Boise's Best in 2010, created special drinks for Boise Weekly's bar guide. http://bit.ly/h2VPQt
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Booze Clues is so weird, it's actually fun. In s weird way. I've only been twice & it never starts on time.