Pelican Grand Beach Resort & Spa
2000 North Ocean Blvd (at NE 20th St)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
- The pool's winding lazy river may seem like a kids' ride, but it's perfectly acceptable for adults. Right? Right.
- Take a swim around the lazy river!
- Best of Broward 2013- Best Hotel: Pelican Grand. Lazy river? Check. Oceanfront? Check. Old Fashioned ice cream shop? Check. Signature cocktails? Check. Both the kids and parents happy? Check.
- A brunch riddle for you: What has an unobstructed view of the Atlantic, an omelet station, a carving station, and unlimited drinks and costs only $34? Brunch at the Pelican Grand.
- This was absolutely the fastest checkin I've ever had at a hotel. Wonderful!
- Aram here, stay here to enjoy the Lazy River. Aram Kulhanjian
- Book from the hotel rather than booking an owner's unit. When you book thru an owner, nothing is included; no Wi-Fi, toiletries, or housekeeping. Owners units are not refurbished like hotel rooms.
- Lazy river rocks! Simply fun. The veranda with the rocking chairs and view are fabulous. Don't miss the towers on the 11th floor.
- Super Hotel, groe Zimmer mit Meerblick. Das american breakfast ist sehr lecket. Das Eis im Eiscreme Shop schmeckt nicht gut, eher knstlich.
- One of the best resorts in fort lauderdale
- Avoid coming here with large groups now. Staff is not as friendly as they've been in the past.
- The Pina Coladas are great
- That river is NOT lazy. Watch your toes on the vents too
- When booking, remember that parking is around $30/day
- Restaurant opens at 7 every day. Come for breakfast and catch the sun rising over the ocean.
- Amazing venue for a wedding! Great beach ceremonies and amazing set up for a reception under the stars on the 11th floor
- This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I travel all of the time for work and this has definitely become a top 5 favorite! The views from the rooms are exquisite and the onsite restaurant is phenomenal!
- On the quieter side of the beach! Great hotel for families! The ice cream bar is fantastic!
- Beautiful hotel with an outstanding staff. I highly recommend.