33 Avenue of the Americas (Ericsson Pl.)
New York, NY 10013
- Try the lobster tacos with a margarita to shed some of that NYC stress.
- Don't come on a sat night, they will rush you out the door...rudely
- Unremarkable food and drinks plus inattentive service makes this one to avoid.
- Los chiles rellenos y el pollo a la poblana buenisimos!!! Muy rico todo!
- Cool space, but a little pricey & didn't honor our Travelzoo deal
- Good Mexican restaurant/bar one block south of Canal Street, hard to beat the taco happy hour and a beer. (via Scoville)
- Great happy hour. Unlimited tacos for $15? Yes, please.
- Out of: lobster, lamb, tamales, and queso at 8 PM... ok... what should I eat??
- Don't bother, just changed Bar Artisnal to overpriced Mexican, avoid the Tuna
- Save room for the churros.
- Had great experience! Lobster tacos & Hangar Steak...yum!