Peggys Point Lighthouse
185 Peggys Point Rd.
Peggys Cove, NS B3Z 3S2
- Bring a sweater
- It's so pretty. If it didn't get so cold in the winter I'd move here.
- Breathtaking! One of the most scenic places I've ever been. Make sure to visit it when you're in Nova Scotia!
- Bring a sweater, even in the Summer it could be a little cool. Prepare to admire the view and spend a lot of time walking around. If you like photography you could get a killer shot of the sunset.
- Beautiful scenery and great little shops and food kiosks.
- If you're in Nova Scotia, this is a must visit. Such a cool place to roam around on the rocks and see incredible views. Great place for kids, just stay off the black rocks.
- One of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Very scenic! Be sure to check out the Swissair Memorial Site nearby.
- The view and food.
- A trip to Atlantic Canada isn't complete without stopping here! The scenery is breathtaking!
- Beautiful scenery in any weather. @babyfed2
- A huge tourist stop but still worth it
- Redunkulously beautiful place! Wished we had had more time. Bring a hoodie or sweater because it is chilly!
- Stunning View
- Zeit und evtl. etwas wrmere Kleidung anziehen. Stativ zum Photographieren mitnehmen.
- the lighthouse is beautiful, but don't forget to walk around town! there's tons of local gems to be found in the boutique shops! ;)
- Bundle up! Even on the warmest days the wind can get to ya!!!
- Dress warm! It can get quite windy.
- One of the most beautiful places
- Notice how the forest and topography changes as you approach from the west. It's stunningly beautiful.