7727 W Greenfield Ave (S 78 St)
Milwaukee, WI 53214
- Make sure to ask for Annie. She is the greatest waitress ever!!!
- Very friendly waitress and hostess . Breakfast is cheap and fresh!!
- If you get a bread basket and soup, dip the bread in the soup.
- The ranch dressing is amazing!!!!!!
- Good food but the 3rd shift waitress is slow & not to bright everytime I get stuck w/her there's issues
- Got a cheeseburger with Swiss cheese & they put mushrooms on it! Really, I hate shrooms! Bun was thin as a coaster, fries r deep fried twice, had to make new ones, worst burger ever! Stay away! BAD!
- Try the Italian Wedding soup on Wednesdays!
- Serves breakfast all day! What's not to like!?!
- This place is amazing.. everything we've had is good.. and chrystal is the best waitress!!
- Has the best Taco Salad in Town!! ;) and for cheap.
- Great eggs benedict.
- The salmon with cajun seasoning is yum! Their pie is better than Bakers Square.
- Freaking awesome greek omelette for a great price :-)
- This could be the worst restaurant ever do not eat here
- I love the food here.
- Service, soup, sandwichws
- If it's good enough for me. It's good enough for you!
- Pegasus is one of my family's go to breakfast spots. Fast, friendly service every time.
- It's your standard greek restaraunt food, nothing special. Go to Johnny V's around the corner instead.
- Was very good