Peep-ify Your Easter
When Easter rolls around, there is nothing more iconically necessary than a Peep. Sure it’s fun to make your own Easter desserts that are sweet and spring themed, but Peeps are absolutely perfect for this holiday. Making chocolate covered Peeps are a fabulous way to personalize and enjoy Peeps this holiday season.
As you get your last-minute Easter errands done, consider adding this easy activity to the list. It will give you not only a delicious sugary sweet for your little one’s Easter basket, it is completely customizable to your family’s taste buds! Try this three-step Easter treat today:
Your favorite Peeps
Candy melting chocolate
Crumbled candy or sprinkles
1. Melt your candy chocolate according to the package directions. Take care not to burn the chocolate, as this is very easy to do on the stove or in the microwave!
2. Dip the bottom of your Peep in chocolate, coating them as evenly as possible,
3. Quickly roll the chocolate part in candy or sprinkles of your choice.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record