1101 Nicollet Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The Plaza was designed by M Paul Friedberg in 1975. It was a post-war architectural project that promoted urban renewal from the 1950s-70s & one of the best examples of a modernist sunken urban plaza.
- Best spot to sit and have lunch on a summer day, great people watching!
- ReOccupy Minneapolis!
- In 2008 The Preservation Alliance of Minnesota listed Peavey Plaza on its 10 Most Endangered Historic Sites:
- Hosts outdoor concerts, fairs, and the homeless.
- In the summer, check out the music selections and bring your lunch around noon. Great to hang out on a sunny day.