Pearl's Fish House
Seafood, Cajun / Creole
$ $ $
1920 S Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
- Four words... Red Beans & Rice
- Great authentic Cajun cuisine!!!
- Best red beans and rice around
- The grilled mahi mahi, blackened Cajun style with brown butter sauce was amazing (and spicy). Red beans and rice tasted great too.
- I loved eating at Pearls fish house, so disappointed it is no longer open, this place was always busy when I ate there. great food for a great price
- I'm from texas. Never seen red beans & rice made with YELLOW rice. But ok overall for Oklahoma's version of Cajun.
- Kyle is the most rude person I have ever had take my order anywhere. So awful. Very disappointed with my first visit. Good thing I'm in good company here.
- Not sure why they quit blackening the shrimp in the Shrimp Fettucini. Lost all its flavor. Not too many reasons to come back to the Fish House for lunch. Real Pearl's @ Classen Curve it is.
- Gumbo, crawfish touffe, red beans & rice, all tastes the same to me.
- The crawfish etouffee is magnificent. It comes with a side of red beans and rice.
- If you like spice , this is the place for you!
- Order from big board over counter, see photo. Get drinks, wait staff will bring order to table. Free hush puppies. Try crawfish ettoufee,