Pearl Street Pub & Cellar
Pub, Bar, Performing Arts
- Kiss the buffalo!
- Pretty much a dive bar - so if you're into that sort of thing, this is the place to go!
- Pat in the kitchen is awesome. Oh and $5 burgers on Saturday. Amazing.
- I don't know what it is about this place, I just like it. Drinks are cheap, the music is loud, and the food is fried.
- TJ at the door.
- Anything, this is the definition of dive bar.
- I just pretended to kiss the buffalo. #FoursquareConfessions
- Monday thru Sunday, afternoon or night! Best neighborhood bar in town!
- Pet the buffalo on the wall in this dive bar.
- Cheaps drinks, low ceilings, and deliciously unhealthy bar food. Always a solid choice.
- The turkey and Swiss grilled cheese on sourdough is put of this world!
- Kiss the Buffalo?!?! Only if you want herpes!
- Rico, one of the bouncers, accused me of doing coke in the bathroom and kicked me out. I was incredibly offended and I can confidently say that I don't ever plan to step foot back in that place.
- It's all about the food, beverages, people & great service.
- Dive-y bar good for a quiet drink on a weeknight.
- Amazing burgers, good beer, great bar, and amazingly nice staff!
- Draft beers suck. Just try Blue Moon.
- Had a glass of beer and got some cigarette outside then the doorman told me that I can't reenter the place. Lucky if I had to pay, ha. What a ridiculous situation. Shouldn't let me come in! F...
- $5 burger & fries Tuesday nights
- FISH N CHIP FRIDAYS! (Best deal on Pearl St)