Pearl Street Mall
Pearl st and 15th st (15th)
Boulder, CO 80301
- The traffic signal at Broadway and Pearl was the first in the country to feature a visible countdown timer for pedestrians.
- Did you know that Parking Garages are free in Downtown Boulder every Saturday and Sunday?
- Here you can fuel up for the day at any of a dozen or so downtown coffee shops, where youll sit alongside students, freelancers and professorial types clicking away on their laptops.
- The Pearl Street Mall - An outdoor mall located on Pearl Street and 15th Boulder. Awesome stores and restaurants located on the mall & make sure you check out many of the talented street performers.
- Outdoor pedestrian mall in the heart of Boulder. We love the quaint and 'hippy' feel that Peal Street has to offer. Also, there are always street performers offering entertainment!
- DailyCamera.com Boulder History: Pearl Street's namesake remains a mystery
- There are no pets allowed on the Pearl Street Mall bricks.
- There's some great geo-caches on the mall...if you're into that type of thing. :)
- If you're into crazy people watching (like actually crazy) the benches by Hapa are the best.
- Come for the people watching.
- It's Pearl Street! Enough said! This place is and will always be one of the first places one thinks of when going to Boulder. Not just a mall, it's an experience.
- best place in Boulder.
- Stop by the Peppercorn and ask Bongo to make you a balloon.
- Need to find a Happy Hour or store close to you? Use our location aware mobile website at m.boulderdowntown.com optimized for iphone, android all mobile devices.
- Lovely outdoor mall in Boulder
- People watching, live music
- FUN!!! Love the violinists!
- Love having dinner with my kid and then taking her to play afterward.
- Very fun and diverse street performers, merchants and vagabonds.