Pearl Farmers Market
200 E Grayson St (Broadway)
San Antonio, TX 78215
- Time saver tip: Can't make it Saturdays? The Pearl Farmers Market is also open on Wednesdays, 4:00pm - 7:00pm (Rain or Shine) Follow them on Twitter for more updated info: http://twitter.com/PearlFMW
- I need to visit the Farmers Market and get some good food to stay healthy!
- This place is very dog friendly
- Try the candied pecans that the vendors sell
- Make sure to go early and bring cash
- Crepes. Local coffee.
- A wonderful way to spend a Saturday. Do the historic tour offered from the info booth. Tours offered at 10am and noon.
- You have got to try the Chicken and Waffles offered on Sat morning... it will be getting warm soon...check it out !
- This is a great find. Every Saturday 9 am - 1 pm rain or shine. It was great!
- Ample free parking available under the Highway 281 overpass.
- Best place in san antonio, try lorraine bakery.
- Los domingos se pone un "Mercado" que en realidad son algunos puestos de caf y crepas, jabones y otra cosa hipster, los restaurantes estn cerrados temprano
- You can find almost anything you need her, i love all the stores! The farmers market has the best food.
- Is a good place for the family and pets. Everything is good here you are going to a have a variety of very fresh food. Crepes, tacos, desserts, breads, tea , coffee, empanadas and good music.
- Unfortunately it's more like restaurant Ally restaurant selling food instead of farmers selling product
- Free range chicken farmer
- Crepes, coffee and people watching
- Good vendors for grass fed meats.
- Free parking in garage is a great bonus!
- Let's Get local ! :)