$ $ $
- Don't eat dinner here // disappointing management and ambience, they could do so much more with such an incredible view!
- Food is very expensive and ok at best. But it's the novelty of eating at 8,500 feet.
- Peaks has a pleasant bar overlooking the Valley.
- Order the flatbread with the figs and Brie!
- The food was "okay" but our server was mostly MIA. I kept calling him "Ghost Travis."
- Grilled salmon is tasty
- A bit overpriced for the food but not for the views and the quiet ambiance.
- Excellent burger and seasoned fries.
- Do NOT eat at Peaks! The pasta was severely undercooked and the chucked was frozen and not completely microwaved warm.
- the German chocolate cake has a layer of cheesecake in it. order it.
- The restaurant is a magnet for hungry families determined to spend the day up here, but the BAR is where it's at. God, it feels like I'm in a "Family Vacation" movie.
- Classic cheddar burger is mouthwateringly delicious!
- have the calamari, surprisingly delish. make a snow ball and throw it at somebody you don't know.
- Youre clearly paying for the view, because the food aint all that...everything needs seasoning.