Park, Other Outdoors
2820 McFarlane Rd
Miami, FL 33133
- Beautiful spot
- There are always so many great festivals here. Check out #Grovetoberfest, #IgotSPRUNG and #Wodystock.
- Great Park with a Baseball Field and Deck to view the boats from the Sailing Club. Lots of events go on here.
- Make sure you take a walk behind the trees, along the pathway on the bay. True serenity.
- Think a Bahamian seafood platter or Cornish hen salad to start, followed by main dishes just as a jumbo sandwich with fish from the Keys or baby back ribs.
- Nothing crazy about the park, just a cool place to lay down a blanket and relax with a book. A Lot of great events are held here also. View of the bay and boat houses is cool.
- Nice boardwalk overlooking the bay and marina with sailboats
- Does not allow fishing
- The day we visited there was a rugby game going the was fun to watch. A hidden walkway takes you to the bay view.
- The Seafood fest is TERRIBLE! Don't waste your time!
- Love this park. Pumpkin Patch went great!!
- Great place to come with the kids!
- 21+ Sign up @ www.kickball.com
- Good place for fireworks watching on a 4 of july