Peace River Seafood & Crab Shack
5337 US 17
Punta Gorda, FL 33982
- Of course get the blue crab. The whorehouse sampler was to die for. Down it with a little land shark and key lime pie. Long wait to get seated and awhile to eat and clean crab. Nummmmm
- Love this place! From Maryland and don't often find seafood this good in Florida! Had the Blue Crabs!
- Awesome blue crabs!
- I must have blue crab once a year or I just get crabby. Peace River Seafood is my destination of choice for this annual pilgrimage. They do it right with paper covered tables, beer and cats.
- Seafood is the best. Also, the key lime pie is the best I've had outside of Key West.
- Awesome sea food Fresh daily Dont let the appearance of the restaurant fool you Go in have a great time , great service = a great time
- Great seafood!
- Crabs and shrimp were delicious! The beer was cold, and they had Dos XX!
- Call or check Facebook for all you can eat blue crab days.
- Me and my sister went last Friday again for all the Blue Crabs we could eat . We love this place . It is a quaint spot to eat at . The people are very friendly and helpful . The Crabs where great .
- Well off the beaten path, it was worth the trip. Sit inside with AC or on the porch. Inside decorated with dollar bills. Amazing fish selection caught fresh daily.
- Wow you can get maryland crab in flordia now life get better and better
- Never had gumbo before this-- so good!
- Wonderful here! We sit outside and my son loves to watch the fish and play.
- Had Mullet Today with a client from Alaska and jen had a Crab soup that was wonderful. Reasonable and Fresh . Key West Style atmosphere!!!
- The all you can eat Mullet is great!!!!
- The soft shell crab sandwich is a must.
- If you don't like seafood, the cheeseburger is amazing
- Everything! This is the Creole dish it's huge! I couldn't eat the whole thing!
- Burgers were great