Opera House, Concert Hall, Theater
- When the Blues aren't playing, definitely check out a show at the beautifully renovated Peabody Opera House! You won't be disappointed!
- Don't fart in the elevator, please. It is rather rude.
- Thousands rushed to Market and 14th streets on April 14, 1934, to dedicate Municipal Auditorium and Community Center. (It was renamed in memory of Mayor Henry W. Kiel eight years later.)
- The acoustics are phenomenal, the interior is lovely, the beer prices are worse than Busch Stadium.
- Winner of Best Live Entertainment Venue in ALIVE's 2013 Hot List!
- You won't be disappointed.
- give yourself enough time to find parking and walk to your event.
- Go see a play
- The Go! List 2013: Best concert venue
- The lounge was great. The employees were very very nice.
- Second floor concessions stand is best!!!!
- Bring a hoodie, ladies - the constant a/c may show off a bit too much of your, um, assets.
- They will take your water hide it in your pocket not your purse
- Even the highest seats up have great view of the stage! Take the elevator though because once you get off you still have to climb more flights.
- Formerly known as the Kiel Opera House, this amazing new downtown concert venue just happens to be having it's grand re-opening is Saturday, Oct. 1 with performances from Aretha Franklin and Jay Leno.
- For nearly six decades, Kiel Auditorium was St. Louis' town hall. It closed in 1991: The arena was demolished to make way for Scottrade Center. The renamed Peabody Opera House will open in 2011.
- Concession windows have cheaper drink options than the bars on the floor!
- Bem realista.
- Beautiful venue! There are some issues, the chairs are far too close together, no matter how I turn, my knees are still touching the seat in front of me. Also, A BOTTLE OF WATER COSTS $5.00!!!
- What a beautiful venue for a concert. Very happy that they renovated the hall.