PCC Natural Markets
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Best place in West Seattle to find pure foods. I especially love the salads and things in the deli, but their pies & cupcakes are terrible. Whatever they're doing to their pie crust should be illegal.
- West Seattle's PCC Natural Markets store has been undergoing a good remodel with mid-century lines and wood siding. Stop in for local products and organic produce at this inviting community store.
- Try their Vietnamese Tofu sandwiches. Delicious and evolved rendition of the classic. Ask the deli to grill it for you. Yum!
- get a pre-made fresh pizza. They are easy & delish!
- Relatively small compared to Columbia city but staff was friendly though I wanted $20 cash back and the cashier never gave it to me and I didn't realize it until I got home.
- Excellent pizza by the slice or whole pie to go for what ails you after a long day.
- Try the deli tuna. Spendy for a quart but you will never go back to canned tuna salad again.
- The Vegan pizzas from the deli are DELIsh
- They have orange shelf tags that make gluten free shopping easy!
- free fruit for the kids - and then pick up an Eric's Famous for you - support local!
- Don't judge I needed my Bragg
- Grab your free soup after every third check-in but don't eat the Cream of Artichoke...sounds delicious but it taste like chalk!