PBR Bar & Grill
1100 Pattison Ave (at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- It's called "PBR" as in Professional Bull Riding, not as in Pabst Blue Ribbon.. Which is why they don't serve PBR beer here
- Two girls who made out on the mechanical bull got a $50 bar tab. Would two dudes get the same offer? Alert GLAAD!
- Ride the Bull!
- Philly Never Lose!
- Soooooo fun!! The girls are amazing!! Non-stop good time!!
- The GM/manager needs to figure out how to run a wait staff. 25 minute wait for a server AFTER being sat. Inexcusable! If they figure out to wait on you within 5 mins on a busy night it isn't too bad.
- Best bar at Xfinity Live!
- Very slow service
- Even though this bar is called PBR Bar and Grill, you cannot actually buy PBR beer here.
- Rocky BULLboa!!! Free mechanical bull rides!!!
- Going to be the best night life/after games spot in the city!!
- Fun atmosphere. Good service. The manager there is an excellent human being
- Food is delicious but the service sucks. Hostess was telling people that it was a 45-60 minute wait for a table when there were empty tables and booths all over the place.
- Plenty of entertainment around the mechanical bull
- There's a bull here.
- Food was ok. Go more for the spectacle and stadium proximity.
- Terrible DJ!!
- Made an "reservation" for 10 people at a "VIP" table, arrived on time, and they never even attempted to hold the reservation. Awful experience! Take your $ elsewhere. I did. http://goo.gl/f4MIi