Pavilion Park Slope
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Trying to avoid bedbugs.
- The convienence of this theater is really the only thing it has going for it for me. Why do I keep coming here?
- I got the Clap here and I can prove it.
- this theater is nasty. avoid theaters five and nine. broken seats and super small. cannot even believe they charge full price.
- Sneak in snacks! Totally worth it.
- Congratulations! You have found the worst movie theater in America.
- We had to leave the movie early because it started raining on us. Hopefully it was rain, and not ass water.
- Dirty purple seats!!! Ewwwwwwww
- Two words (actually, three): bed, bugs, avoid.
- This theatre is a damn shame. Don't come here unless you like broken chairs, small screens or toilets missing the seat. Do come if you're a crazy cat lady or Norman Bates' "mom"
- Bring a warm sweater. It is FREEZING inside!!
- Don't come here unless you're super fucking lazy. In that case, expect your laziness dumped back on you in return for the duration of your experience here. Good luck.
- Honestly, this place is just disgusting. Its really sad that a movie theatre is such a good location has gone to crap because the owner is too greedy to improve the place a little.
- enjoy the grody seats
- Don't waste your money! This theater sucks: dirty, smell bad, very rude staff.
- Never coming back here! The worst experience ever!
- This place is a dump! Wait why are you here???
- They've got new chairs. And they're also grody.
- The worst customer service ever.
- The worst theater ever! Dirty, smell like homeless people, bad customer service.