Paul W. Bryant Museum
300 Paul W Bryant Dr
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- The mission of the Paul W. Bryant Museum is to collect, preserve and exhibit items, and to disseminate information relating to the sports history of the University of Alabama.
- UA students get into the museum for free by bringing your ACT card. Great museum to visit on the weekend and enjoy Alabama football traditions.
- The Paul W. Bryant Museum is a museum to honor the players and coaches who forged the greatest tradition in UA college football.
- Well worth $2
- Going to a football game here is a must when you are in Tuscaloosa.
- College football history!
- If you are a huge sports fan it is awesome otherwise it is really not that exciting of a place.
- Come learn the history of the greatest college football tradition! Roll Tide!
- Every BAMA fan must visit here! This place will take you right back to glory days within the first two steps you take. Great displays including Bear's actual office!
- This is a must see for Alabama fans of all ages. Take an afternoon to learn about the traditions of the tide and the life and legacy of Paul "Bear" Bryant. UA students get in free with student ID.
- MUST SEE! Every student should stop by and see the history of The Crimson Tide! Open 9-4pm.
- This is the best place to learn about the Alabama Crimson Tide even before you go to the BryantDenny Stadium on the game day!
- I visited the museum when on my college visit and I became even more passionate and knowledgeable about the football history!
- Crystal balls be here. Awesome.
- A must see for Alabama fans.