Paul Revere Park
Park, Playground, Historic Site
Charlestown, MA 02129
- A pleasant park with a decent playground and good open lawn space, just over the Charles River Dam from Boston proper.
- Lots of hidden playgrounds and pretty gardens. Awesome view of the Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge.
- Since this is basically a dog park, bring the pup here after dark and enjoy the stadium style lights!
- Big time dog park. Great place for some off leash fun.
- Diamond in the rough
- Beautiful park with great walking/running/bike trials!
- Great spot for the pups
- Paul Revere's house. Very Tiny!
- Nice place to walk your dogs and play
- Large park, great views, water fountain in play area. Plenty of benches and garbage cans. Some riff raff but mostly runners, people with babies or dogs. Lots of photographers
- Great pics
- The short siren means the railroad bridge is about to go up.
- You can cross the river here on foot by walking across the locks.