Paul Revere Mall
416 Hanover St (at Clark St.)
Boston, MA 02113
- Known by locals as The Prado. Brick wall on south side has historical plaques & map of area from 1646. Contains large equestrian statue with a "thinned" down Paul Revere. Learn more via our blog.
- The benches are nothing special, but there is almost always one available.
- This beautiful urban mallin the old sense of the word "mall"feels very European.
- Known as "the Prado," this unique park is tucked into the North End just below the Old North Church. It was opened in 1933 and is a great spot to sit with a coffee on a nice day and people watch.
- Great walk! Lots to see!
- Great place for a sit while you walk the North End
- Lovely little park!
- The T-Shirt guys are great with tour groups. Tell him Pat Summit says hi!
- It was cool