1715 N 45th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Huge portions, great service. Tasty fresh OJ.
- I love the food here in any way they presented it, the service ,.. priceless... this is my fav breakfast spot ,. luv it... <3
- Standard diner fair. Nothing special. Not a greasy spoon, but nothing inspired here. Passable.
- DO NOT drink the coffee! It's the worst in Seattle. Instead bring in Fuel coffee from next door.
- Typical diner food but this place needs a little improvement with service and menu consistency. Specials matched menu but were higher priced. Probably just new restaurant speed bumps but still...
- California eggs Benedict!!!
- Certainly nothing special. The wait is to long for you food and refills. Decor is bare bones basic. : (
- Fernanda @ Lexus of Bellevue"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."-Charles R. Swindoll
- If you're feeling a bit Ron Swanson, go for the Bavarian.
- Side of lingonberries for your French toast is a must.
- They have great Orange juice
- The best freshly squeezed OJ of my life!