Pattie's First Avenue Lounge
Dive Bar, Lounge, Billiards
7220 E 1st Ave (Old Town)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Great patio
- It's the Wolski's of Scottsdale.
- Great service
- Best dive bar in Scottsdale. Always packed on Friday and Saturday nights. Cheap drinks great bartenders. Smoking area inside!
- See Jeff at the bar. He's awesome.
- The only bar you can basically still smoke in... kinda.
- Friday Night.
- A chill dive bar, but warning - smoking is allowed throughout!
- Excellent old town bar with five different areas for you to roam. From main bar to the dance floor to the patio to the game room to the lounge complete with fire place, you will certainly find a spot
- The diviest of dives. And one of the greatest places on earth
- Fun little hole in the wall!
- I saw a cockroach run across the ladies restroom. No joke. Back in 2009 I think. Still a chill dive bar though with a smoking area inside.
- Fun dive bar in old town
- Always a good time. See Jason at bar and tip that man!
- Great vibes, popular, dive bar. A people watcher's dream come true
- The Crow Bar of Scottsdale. #StarWarsCantina #SoDak
- Good bloody Mary's
- If you're from the Scottsdale area it's like a high school reunion every damn time. Cheap booze is the only upside. A drunk girl once braided my hair. It was uninvited and awkward.
- Ring for the king :) Coors Light baby!
- Need a cab? Call "Le Ride" for the sexiest ride in town!! 480-980-9449 -Sarah