499 Octavia St (btwn Hayes & Fell St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- One of SF's busiest parks, full of kids, dogs, hipsters & creative public art. Blue Bottle/Ritual are close by. Sometimes you can catch a classical quarter covering gun n Roses Sweet Child O Mine.
- The Burning Man art installation here is cool. Take a look through the diamond viewer. There's a really unique ice cream place a few steps away too.
- Get Smitten ice cream! Made right in front of you using liquid nitrogen!
- have your kid play where dogs pee
- Beautiful place to spend a sunny afternoon
- Until Dolores Park has completed it's renovations, spend time at this Hayes Valley jewel, now with freshly made ice cream (Smitten) and New Orleans Iced Coffee (Blue Bottle) just a hop skip and jump a
- Perfect people watching!
- What? Free WIFI @ the square, enjoy!!!
- If you have small kids, then this is a great and cozy space to hang out, drink your coffee while kids burn some energy on the climbing/play structure.
- Super dope shopping/foodie/people watching area. Comin' back for that day-time-backyard-bbq atmosphere.
- Cool spot to chill. Dog friendly and plenty of yuppies to check out, if your into people watching.
- Don't let your kids play on the grass. It's the toilet for every dog within a mile. You can smell it.
- Come here if you want your kids playing around on dog poop.
- Sadly, this park is one of the dirtiest and most unpleasant in SF. Poo in the grass, bird poo on all the tables and benches, and lots of vagrants and homeless... Sad for Hayes Valley...
- Watch out... you may find a Tecate and a mini-bottle of Jgermeister in the bush. *Ahem-ahem*
- One of my favorite little parks in the city. Ever-changing array of sculptures and cool things on display here.
- Grab an ice cream, coffee, or pastry and enjoy the public art sculptures and laid back neighborhood vibes.
- Salt and Straw or La Boulangerie are your best bet for a bathroom nearby
- Great place for people watching and to read in the sun
- Perfect neighborhood hub surrounded by boutiques, bars, and restaurants. Bustling with yuppies, kids, and dogs on sunny days.