Pie Shop, English
3641 Katella Ave (at Reagan St)
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- they have dessert here too... apple cherry & peach turnovers
- Tastes just like they do in England! Perfect meal for a cold and rainy day.
- Make sure you the gravy!
- Get your Cornish Pasty fix here!
- Everything is outstanding and make sure you get the grave also
- I love the beef pasties! Meat potatoes and carrots soo good! They are cash only but there's a chase bank right down the street, which I had to walk to :/ honestly didn't care for the peach pasties.
- Food... Don't forget the gravy!
- The meat pies are so savory. The gravy is so good I can just drink it as is. Cash only
- All they do is pasties and turnovers and they do them very well... one of their small beef pasties makes for a very satisfying, old school lunch.
- Beef pasty is the best!
- Cash only. :/
- You can't argue with success. They serve only one item: meat pies and they are fantastic. This explains their longevity! Always a good meal.
- Chicken pasty is good! First time here and I'm definitely coming back.
- Get the beef pasty and don't forget the gravy!
- This is something I just cannot find anywhere else...the beef pasty is so good.
- Get frozen Pastys/Pasties to take home. The yellow twist ties are the chicken (check with them to make sure that's still accurate).