The Pasta Bar
1530 Post Aly (btwn Pine St & Pike Pl)
Seattle, WA 98101
- Stromboli is fantastic.
- Meatballs are great, but tell the owner the NYY suck..!!!
- Brian, the owner is great. Makes you feel comfortable while you enjoy a good meal.
- Go to The Pasta Bar. Have the lasagna or a meatball sandwich. Show the owner Brian your cell phone, and tell him you're there because of foursquare.
- Don't go to that Pike Place Chowder with their long lines. Stop by and sit down at the Pasta Bar next door. You will not regret.
- Great street venue experience
- Tasty in an unfancy way.
- Spaghetti & meatballs. Oh my damn. Given the local, you might think it's a tourist trap. Your stomach will be sad if you don't change your thinking.
- Stromboli sandwich was amazingly delicious so give it a try! Pizza is pretty darn good too.
- Kids loved the pizza!
- I keep coming back not only for the amazing grub, but for the friendly service, too.
- Owner is awesome!! Loves Ducati!!
- Spaghetti meatballs!
- If you can't decide between sandwiches, order a 'tweener - half-meatball half-Stromboli = awesome.
- Best cheap lunch in town. No surprises. Family recipe.
- The daily special (pasta + bread + salad + pop) is only $7.50. You won't be hungry afterwards
- Also call the owner a 'closet liberal' he loves it.