Paso Robles City Park Downtown
Park, Skate Park
801-898 11th St
Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Eroica vike ride & expo
- There's a historic library in the park that's now a museum. Its work checking out
- Don't sit in the middle of the Park w/ your music blaring .. Deal breaker in the making new friends in the park department.
- Pick up lunch at Red Scooter then sit at a bench and people watch.
- No alcohol is allowed unless permitted for special events!
- A town square that features more cleanliness and less homelessness than most others in California, and with a better retail mix: well done Paso Robles!
- Great old town square and old library.
- Nice playground, partially shadowed.
- The Paso Robles New release Wine Festival in May is great way to taste some fantastic wines
- Uma praa charmosa ideal para relaxar e tomar um sol para se aquecer!
- Goof people watching here
- Jogging with the Katies.
- Beautiful at night during winter when the lights up and during hot summer nights but awful during the day all year because the bums and drug addicts have ruined the parks! Bums asleep in the slides!
- New bathrooms are coming
- The lights on the trees are so beautiful this year! Come to the park and see for yourself on a December Evening! Wow!
- This place is GORGEOUS
- Walk off breakfast from Vic's with a walk and play at the park.
- Hanging out at the park with my bestest friend....my wife. I bought her a coconut frap and she bought me a new leash.....for my surfboard!
- On the north side therevia a big tree that is perfect for reclining. There is a wonderful breeze after 3PM
- Take a Walk around the park, or have lunch at one of the fantastic lunch purveyors.