Pasadena-Victory Park Farmer's Market
at Paloma and Sierra Madre Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104
- Chile rellenos burrito from the Mexican food stand with all of the free toppings will blow your mind!!!
- The strawberry vendor near the market entrance has the WORST berries. Go to one of the farmers on the back side closer to the park for the good stuff.
- Wish there was more organic sellers than the one farm, but theres Harrys Berrys. Decent fishmonger, but they always cut more than you ask for. Did I mention Harrys Barrys.
- Great selection. Don't forget to bring bags. Parking is an adventure, patience.
- Remember to bring your own bags. Lots of Produce and great deals.
- Everything was so nice.
- Get the jumbo brown eggs
- tomatoes as big as my head!
- Awesome persimmons too!
- They have great oranges and squash!!!
- Try the Tamale cart. So good
- Check out Dey Dey's Best Beef Ever. 100% grassfed beef and chicken that tastes delicious. They also have bulk specials.
- Only certified local growers at this great market. Open Saturdays at this location - check their website to see other spots/days around Pasadena.
- great taco stand in the market