Financial / Legal
- Not as sketchy as it looks on the outside ;) Try the amazing soups!
- Start with samosas!
- Total vegetarian bliss. Atmosphere inside is lion the witch and the wardrobe -go to India-esque. They will always remember your name when you return even if it's been a year!
- This place is well hidden, looks closed from the outside...you walk in, and you feel like you are in India...almost!
- Looks scary from the outside but really nice inside. Had very delicious food at a good price and great staff!
- Excellent food; love the combos, curries, dosas, and paratha. Great experiences here with dine in and take out. The people who work here are incredibly nice too!
- While this family-run vegetarian restaurant is far from upscale dining, true Angelenos have always considered this an A. List spot - because if you havent been here, youre just not that cool.
- They can veganize almost everything on the menu, including the Queen Paru!
- 1st place I ever had dosas. Food is delicious. The devotional aspect of the restaurant makes me feel surrounded by love. Pictures of saints abound. I haven't been there in 8 years but I never forgot!
- This place is awesome...cute patio and delicious vegetarian food! Don't let the outside door and buzzer scare you away, it's very cute inside
- Always busy when I choose to come. That is always a good sign.
- Youll feel warm and welcome immediately. The food is delicious too its simple vegetarian Indian food that is incredibly tasty and thoughtful. Theyve been doing it right since the 1970s.
- I never order, I just let the owner bring me whats best. They also serve authentic Indian wine and beer.
- Opened in this location in 1979.
- Looks super shady! Need to ring a Bell to gain access. Food is decent.
- Curried cauliflower
- Very less options..! Not great
- Bland food without flavor (except for samosas which were good). Try somewhere else.
- If you are a South Indian, run away from this. I was totally deceived by the previous comments. Definitely left a bad taste. Dosas, Idlis, Vadas - pathetic!
- Run away ...