Party World KTV
#03-03, Liang Ct. (177 River Valley Rd.)
- The vibe here is...in a word...amazing. Like walking into a baroque palace just to drink and sing your face off. 10/10 would go again
- "Drink Don't Drive. Call 8115 2345. www.valetdriver.sg #iUseValet #drivehomeservice #mychauffeurvalet #partyworld
- Big KTV room. Pricey for the room rates, but extensive menu of liquor, and the services is fast as well. The VIP room can take up to 30 people, with pool tables. Can request for dices as well.
- Don't expect to make friends with the staff here. The house drinks are also pretty vile. Just come here, sing some Backstreet Boys and leave before you contract an STD from the seats.
- Recently renovated, so the chairs and rooms are looking good. But k system hasn't been updated and not many new songs. Toilets here are also horrible, bring tissues!
- Good enough. Does what it says on the tin. Ugly staff (jelek bangat)
- RUDE staff. I was researching party venue. Took photo of price list - they insisted I delete (but they had no notice posted to say this was prohibited). I asked for price list - they handed me a pen.
- The sofa in room 37 is in terrible condition!!!
- Aircon is pretty cold here, service so so but what is disappointing is the rates have gone up quite a bit without improvements in facilities etc
- Ask for a jacket when ur cold, it keeps u warm. Dun sit there n freeze. STOP PUKING IN THE ROOM!!!
- The very tall PRC waiter really extremly bad attitude here,
- Generous with the honey in Jasmine Honey... But charges $1 for adding pearls. Very prompt in serving the drinks