- This place has a special place in my heart. Come here for a few minutes of down time or mediation. Parsons Garden is the epitome of a hidden gem
- Small and super cute.
- Great neighborhood garden to visit and a walking distance from Kerry Park. #UpperQueenAnne
- So quiet and contemplative. A great way to spend a solo reflective afternoon.
- Beautiful gardens and even better view just across 8th of the sound
- Nice, quiet but small garden with 4 or 5 benches. It's great to study, read or just hang out:) You can see partial Sound view from there.
- If you were wondering why this park smells like urine...
- Address needs to be corrected