Parlor Live Comedy Club
700 Bellevue Way NE (Lincoln Sq, 3rd Flr)
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Sign up for email alerts and receive free and discounted ticket offers!
- Follow parlor on twitter for good deals.
- Love it! Appetizers are great... Waiting to check out the new Seattle location as well. #KUNLUV #SEASPOT
- Get here early.
- The VIP tickets are not worth it here seeing how it is a small room. Also, there is a 2 purchase minimum per person.
- The dipping sauces are insanely, devilishly stellar!
- Horrible service! Don't expect your cocktail before the end of the show.
- Karaoke Thursdays are very fun!
- There are two lines to get into the club. Go to the left and you'll find a shorter line.
- Open mic night on Wednesdays features amatuer comedians who bring the laughs. The event is always FREE & usually draws a large crowd. Bonus.. special giveaways including free comedy tickets
- The food is ok. But there are some seats that don't face the stage and it gets uncomfortable when the show begins.
- Secret, shorter, line on the left
- Felt like I walked into LA, who knew there was a comedy club in this largely commercial area of Seattle!?
- Food and drinks are ok, but stupidly expensive. Expect to stand in line for 30 minutes before the doors open, then wait another 45 for the show to begin. Best to eat and drink elsewhere.
- Double check that you got your card back! 2 separate waitresses walked off with ours.
- Pick a seat facing the stage pengo home with a drooled neck. ;)
- For a good seat, get your butt there early & order a drink & appy.
- Gotta try their new desert: Cream cheese stuffed strawberries with choclate dip! Soooo good!
- Always the best comedy, great food, awesome staff and always a good time! I love it here! If you ever get a chance to come...do it!
- Be ready to fork over $40 to have someone kicked out.