329 Harlem Ave
Forest Park, IL 60130
Lists & rankings
- The Dogs and more dogs
- Delicious, cheap local hot dog joint. Beefs, Polish sausages, burgers, and hot dogs. Their fries are delicious - thin and heavily salted. Cash only.
- The bacon cheddar dog is awesome
- Nice outdoor seating on Harlem
- Their burgers are ten times better than their hot dogs.
- Hot Dog and frys! Yeah baby! Actually just had a great pepper and egg sandwich a Parky's too!
- Hot dogs, fry's, burgers, polish, they're all good!
- Solid polish--great prices!
- Excellent greasy fresh-cut fries. Very good Italian beef sandwich but a little light on the beef. Great bread. Their soggies must be fantastic.
- I was disappointed with their hotdog & fries...I wouldn't come back
- Best fries ever here! But make sure you get extra napkins!
- Hot Dogs are good but love how they fix the fries
- For 20 years the same great dogs and fries
- I live in Seattle now...I miss their fries.
- Best fresh cut fries ever
- Vienna beef franks avail on request.
- One of the best places to get a Chicago style hot dog in the area
- Great Hot Dog stand, but a little slow on service.