Performing Arts, Concert Hall, Bar
- Consert venue with moderately priced beer. Hipsterhangout with many other bars in near proximity. Worth a trip if there's as consert you want to catch.
- Old cinema (I saw 2001 here when I was 7... I was NOT a happy camper). Good selection of beers, good place to sit outside. A real must when you visit Grnerlkka.
- Concerts, live music
- Utfordrende oppn mayorship. Ellers lkkas finest.
- Good drinking spot on weekdays, ridiculous on weekends. Acceptable beer and cocktail selection. Looking for the over-hyped "Grunerlkka" experience? This is it.
- Spr etter Dry Martini 'in and out style', s fr du den like god som p Internasjonalen. :-)
- Anbefaler alle sjekke ut ImproTent her! Annenhver tirsdag, 80kr. Gorillateater pg latter!! Sjekk improtent.no og Facebookgruppen.
- One of the best concert venues in Oslo
- One of the most charming places on Grnerlkka! Best beer (AASS) ++ and sometimes great concerts in the hall in the back.
- Perfect spot for what norwegians call "utenpils" or outdoors beer!
- Great for events and concerts!
- Happy hipster bar with great comedy shows!
- Ayo is finally in Oslooo. Of course order Aas Bayer beer, not the regular one:-)
- Gzel konserlere, elenceye msait, ferah mekan...
- Great spot over looking the comings and goings of the stylish and hipster-esque boys and girls of Oslo. Beer is also great at a whopping 10 a pint (which is what you'll pay all over Oslo)
- Great venue, an old cinema, love the interior.
- Nice place for a weekday drink or a smaller venued gig. Also great outside on sunny days. If you can get a seat..
- Coffee for 28 NOK and free refills.
- Good stuff on tap :-)
- Godt lutvalg og god lyd p konserter. Hva mer trenger man?