Rock Club, Pub
- You deserve a Bailout Package. Go let the bartender give you some financial aid.
- Get a St. Charles with BULLDOG. They make their own pickle brine.
- I live across the street. Sure! I'd love to have a beer with you! You're buying?! So nice of you...
- Where dreams come true.
- Best living room ever. Great happy hour and normal bartenders. And always Parkside the beer to a 24oz.
- If you beat the owner at foosball he'll buy you a drink. He's around all the time and he goes by Johnny Warrior.
- Such a great spot! Dive bar without the unsanitary, need-to-wash-your-hands-after-touching-anything feeling. Pro tip: Frozen Pickleback! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- I love coming here on Tuesday when the Andrews are dj-ing!
- Stop by Tuesdays! AndrewAndrew DJ a great party!
- I love this place. Even more so bc I ran into the parents of the little girl I babysit while getting ready for a strip show. oopsies!
- Cute bar until one of the staff blatantly steals your gloves when closing down the stage rooms and denies it when you come looking for them before ever even leaving the bar..
- I've never witnessed such a disgraceful treatment of musicians until 12/3/13. The event coordinator harassed a band leader in front of his audience and peers. I will never step foot in this bar again
- An oldie...but, an oh-so-goody! Sinks some solids...have a beer...watch some cheap downtown cabaret - or dance to AndrewAndrew every Tues eve!
- The foursquare special 50% off doesn't work. Bartenders refuses to give out the buy one get one free.
- Foursquare deals are not honored. Owner too cheap to even give a half off drink.
- They make their own pickle juice, what more needs to be said?
- Tuesday Night AndrewAndrew pretend to DJ 8 - late!
- Sundays with Collette are the shit! Adam L can eat a Dick
- Stop by the Parkside on Tuesday nights for DJ Andrew Andrew's residency, "C U Next Tuesday." A great low-key evening for conversation and cocktails with occasional shows in the back room.