- Also, the seat dividers/cup holders in the theatre can be pushed up so that you can snuggle with your honey. A nice touch :)
- Watch for the Sunday morning film series. You get bagels, a muffin, coffee and juice with you admission.
- Watch out for gums on the theatre seats....
- Old school cinema. Lack of stadium seating is my only criticism.
- Classic theatre. They don't make them like this anymore.
- Get a membership card, lasts a year, get a discount on tickets and get large sizes at the concession for the prices of regular.
- Agreed about the terrible ticket machine voice. Augh! But the theatre is nice, has a local feel, and is surprisingly big inside.