Performing Arts, Theater, Music Venue
- Increble sitio para ver concierto. El tamao es perfecto y los show de altsima calidad. La parte de abajo son sillas, si son de baja estatura no vern mucho.
- We enjoyed the Janet Jackson concert, but nearly froze to death. Felt like we were in Antarctica!
- Ten minute walk from Aria. Great seats in orchestra section. Perfect size theatre.
- Walked from Aria in ten minutes. Perfect size theatre. Section 300 orchestra are good seats!
- Be prepared to put your beverage on the floor in front of you. The left aisle seats don't have drink holders in their L. armrest & the armrests are so short that ppl kept putting elbows in our drinks.
- A wide but not deep theater so pretty much everything is close to the stage.
- Excelente como un gran centro de eventos
- Not a bad seat in the house
- Beautiful venue, almost effortless to get to your seat. Dont bring tablets though.
- A large, yet intimate theatre.
- Here watching Cher....Freakin Cher!!!
- Cher rocks
- Luv the comfy dressing rooms! Friendly backstage staff! Jonathan Lee 2017
- Great music venue, more than 5000 seat, many great events and concerts were hosted here.
- Nice venue for concerts and music shows, but the sound system needs upgrading!